The World of Business is Distributed, Dynamic and Interconnected
There is a complex ecosystem of relationships with stakeholders, clients and third parties, and an ever-changing landscape of the day-to-day of business operations – from changes in employees, to that of regulations, strategies and business objectives. One thing that is constant, is change. This is driving the need for organisations to adopt a 360° approach to gain contextual awareness of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) environment, to help them achieve objectives, remain agile, address uncertainty and effectively manage risk across their enterprise. Addressing the organisational ecosystem as a whole with a holistic approach allows businesses to operate with greater confidence, rather than as decentralised and dissociated departments, which naturally has the ability to snowball and significantly impact the entire ecosystem.
"The interconnectedness of objectives, risks, resiliency, and integrity require 360° contextual awareness of integrated Governance, Risk management, and Compliance (GRC). Organisations need to see the intricate relationships of objectives, risks, obligations, commitments, and controls across the enterprise. It requires holistic visibility and intelligence of risk in the context of objectives. The complexity of business – combined with the intricacy and interconnectedness of risk and objectives – necessitates that the organisation implement an integrated GRC management strategy."
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC 20/20.
Solution Perspective of Alyne: An Integrated 360° View of Risk, Resiliency & Integrity
Along Alyne's journey, we have had the pleasure of regularly engaging with GRC pundit and analyst, Michael Rasmussen – keeping him up to speed with all of the latest developments in Alyne, as well as having him share knowledge at our events.
Within this detailed 14-page document, read a GRC analyst's perspective of the Alyne solution, along with input from Alyne Customers on their usage and reason for choosing the platform.
Topics contained within the Solution Perspective of Alyne's Software as a Service, written by GRC Analyst, Michael Rasmussen, founder of GRC 20/20:
- The Need for Integrated Risk, Resiliency & Integrity
- Governance – reliably achieve objectives
- Risk management – address uncertainty
- Compliance – act with integrity
- The Need for Integrated GRC Architecture, With a Focus to Deliver on:
- Interconnected risk
- Objectives are dynamic - adapting to risk events
- Disruption - remaining agile and resilient in business strategy and operations
- Dependency on others
- Dynamic and agile business
- Values defined and tested
- Three Strategic Trends in GRC Integration
- Alyne - An Integrated 360° View of Risk, Resiliency and Integrity
- Enterprise & Operational Risk Management, Risk Quantification, Visualisation, Simulation & Scenario Analysis, Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Management & Reporting, Third-Party GRC/Risk Management, and others.
- What Alyne Does - GRC engagement throughout the GRC Lifecycle - including unified architechture, risk aggregation etc.
- Foundational Capabilities in Alyne - configurability, analytics, workflow and task management, compliance management and regulatory change and more.
- Benefits Organisations Can Expect with Alyne - such as significant efficiencies in time, accountability with full audit trails.
- Considerations in Context of Alyne
"Organisations state that Alyne has improved the quality of their GRC related management, monitoring, and reporting processes - which in turn has strengthened their overall risk culture and maturity across the organisation. This improves the organisation’s overall visibility into GRC across the organisation - with greater accountability and ownership to manage risks. All of this while eliminating the overhead of managing manual assessment processes encumbered by hundreds to thousands of spreadsheets, documents, and emails. Clients find that the solution is flexible to adapt to their requirements, has the capabilities needed, and provides them the ability to grow and mature their program over time. Overall, users find the solution was particularly easy to implement and rollout in their organisation."
Thank you to Michael Rasmussen for the detailed case study on Alyne, and to Customers that took the time to provide their honest experience in using the platform.
Access the free Solution Perspective of Alyne's Software as a Service, written by GRC Analyst, Michael Rasmussen, founder of GRC 20/20, below.